1817 O-102 7 over 4 Capped Bust Half Dollar.
1. PCGS VF-35 (Pogue).
2. The Elton Dosier coin, discovered in 1976, sold by Sheridan Downey in 1998, 2001, 2004, and sold again in October of 2015 by Charles Link. PCGS F-15.
3. The 2014 ANA sale coin. Tooled around the date. PCGS VF Details, Tooled.
4. The Colorado coin. Discovered in Colorado in 2007, sold in the 2008 ANA sale. Scratched on obverse. PCGS Good-6.
5. The Overton-Parsley coin. Discovered about 1963, sold as part of the Overton Collection in 1993. Repaired impact mark on reverse, details of Good.
1. The Eliasberg coin. The discovery piece for the variety, extensively pedigreed. PCGS AU-50.
2. The George Williams coin. Found in fill dirt in upstate New York. NGC XF Details, Environmental Damage.
3. The Floyd Farley coin. Discovered ca. 1967, sold by Sheridan Downey in 2002. NGC VF-25.
4. The Al Burke coin. Purchased in 1965, correctly attributed about 1973, displayed at coin club meetings by the avuncular Burke, a Philadelphia schoolteacher, for years thereafter. Sold to Don Parsley by Sheridan Downey in 1997, sold by Downey again in 2005. PCGS VF-20.
5. The Stewart Witham coin. Sold at auction by Heritage in August 2010. PCGS VF-20.
6. The Louisiana coin. Announced in the numismatic press in July 2012. PCGS VG-8.